Saturday, October 23, 2010

Turning 30





I turned 30 today.  It was a pretty normal day.  Doing laundry, feeding children, and wiping little tushies.  By the time Samuel got home from work all I really wanted was a nap.  But we went to a Japanese place where they cook in front of you and had fun.  The food was so good.  I wish I had left overs to eat now, but I finished it all in the restaurant.  Then he took me to Old Navy to pick out my gift.  It’s so nice to go to a store and shop for me!  It was a great night, and now at 12:15 am I am exhausted and hungry.  In honor of my moving into a new decade of life and maturity I found a passage of scripture I hope will always be able to be quoted about me.  What scripture do you want to live up to?
The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon; planted in the house of the Lord, they will flourish in the courts of our God.  They will still bear fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green, proclaiming, “The Lord is upright; he is my Rock, and there is no wickedness in him.”
Psalms 92:12-15



0 comments:

Post a Comment