Sunday, October 24, 2010

Better Is One Day In Your Courts





This is Caleb sleeping through a great sermon.  I’ve really enjoyed going to church since he was born.  I think it’s because of how much I missed when I was on bed rest, but I’ve come to appreciate how important corporate worship, study, and companionship is.  We need to be part of the body of Christ.  We need our brothers and sisters in Christ.  There is something special about coming together to worship and learn of Christ.  I am so glad that all my boys will be able to say that they have been in church since they were a week old.  There is no better place for them or for us.  
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;  I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
Psalm 84:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment