Saturday, October 23, 2010

Night Time Praise





5:30 am:  Woken up by a 3 year old stealing my blanket. I give him the blanket. Make him a chocomilk. Put him back to bed. 3 week old wakes up all wet. Change his diaper. Change his clothes and blanket. Feed him. Put him back to bed. Go get a new blanket for myself.  Hear 1 year old start to cry. Hear husband shush him back to sleep. Praising God for His goodness and mercy! In my head that is. If I sing out loud they might wake up again 
6:30 am:  Going back to sleep!
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me.  I have set the Lord always before me.  Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.  Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the grave, nor will you let your Holy One see decay.  You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalms 16:7-11

0 comments:

Post a Comment