Saturday, October 23, 2010

Her Children Arise And Call Her CARTOONS!





I’ve been wondering how old your children have to be to "arise and call you blessed"? Right now they arise and call me "Mami! Cartoons! Chocomilk! Teta!"  I’ve grown accustomed to having the first thing I hear in the morning be either the cries of my one year old or the demands of my two year old.  It shows that they completely trust me to meet all their needs, but I still long for the day when they wake up and say “I love you Mami!”  That will be an awesome blessing.  
Sometimes we treat God the same way my boys treat me in the morning.  Unfortunately we don’t have the excuse of being 2 years old and not knowing any better.  Jesus taught us about the order of importance in the Lord’s prayer.  God, much like me, would love for the first thing out of his children’s mouths in the morning to be praises to Him.  So let’s not be like small children who only ask, but like mature adults who bring praises to their Father.   
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
Proverbs 31:28

0 comments:

Post a Comment