Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jesus Is Not Forgotten In OUR House


We are ICED in!  Yes I live in TEXAS.  And we’re in the midst of an ice storm.  So today is the second day straight we are stuck inside.  So we spent yesterday making Valentines decorations.  My boys were loving it!  Matthew was very excited about all the red hearts.
 
He associates the color red and hearts with Jesus and whenever he sees a heart he says “Jesus Loves Me!”  So we had a lot of Jesus loves me’s being said around here. 
 
After yesterday’s post it was reassuring to hear Jesus’ name being said so much in our house.  Regardless of what we see going on in the world we can take authority and decide what will and will not enter our house!  And Jesus will NOT be forgotten in my house! 
 
The world can do what they want, “But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.”

 
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
 

1 John 4:8

 

But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.
 

Joshua 24:15


0 comments:

Post a Comment