Monday, April 11, 2011

Celebrating Matthew - Matthew Turns Two



Today my Matthew turned two.  We celebrate his life and the blessing he is for our family.  I am honored to be his mom.
In midst of all the party planning I received a call from my sweet friend Cammie (You can find her at Ramah - WORD!).  She left me a message about wanting to know what Matthew would like as a gift.  She was so sweet to think of him and something she said gave me a new understanding and appreciation for why we celebrate birthdays.  She said, “We’d like to try to get him something, even if it’s nothing really big or major.  Just something nice to say, hey, we celebrate you, we’re happy that you were born!”
So this week I just want to let Matthew know, “Hey, I’m glad you were born.  I love having you as a son.  You are a BLESSING!”
Here’s how we celebrated him today:






Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God.  Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart.
Philippians 1:3-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment