Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Big Thanks To Thomas Nelson



Wow!  What a day!  In a good way.  I went to a play date this morning that turned out to be a surprise Baby Shower for Caleb!  My MOPS buddies surprised me.  It was beautiful.  
While there I found out that Mama Hall (a mama blogger friend of mine) had nominated me for a prize at Relevant (a blogging conference that I would LOVE to attend).  The contest was for a prize from Thomas Nelson for bloggers that hadn’t been able to go to the conference.  They looked at the blogs and chose a winner.  
And the winner was Devotion Mama!  They sent a big box of goodies for my family with Hermie DVDs, Will the Warrier books and much more!  As I write this Josiah is busy watching his new Hermie DVD.  We LOVE Thomas Nelson.  We were big Hermie and Will fans before, but even more so now.  So thanks to Mama Hall, Relevant, and Tomas Nelson!  Be sure to click on the links below to check out the websites.
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

0 comments:

Post a Comment