Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Washer Part 2


Here it comes, reason number two my washer goes crazy.  Are you ready for it?  I know you’ve been sitting at the computer just waiting right?  Ok, so I exaggerate a bit.

The second thing that makes my washer (and me) crazy is being unbalanced.  If there is to much on one side of the washer and not enough on the other it will wobble.   

Again just like the washer having my life out of balance will make it crazy!  There’s gotta be time for everything and only by following the gentle guidance of the Holy Spirit can I be sure I am doing the right thing in the right time.  Without it I wouldn’t know when to rip it all out and start from scratch or when to mend what’s already there.  I wouldn’t know when to shut up and when to speak up.  When to wage war and when to make peace.

Holy Spirit guide me.  Keep my life in Your balance.  Help me to remember there is a time for everything and in that time everything will be done.

There’s an opportune time to do things, a right time for everything on the earth:
A right time for birth and another for death,
A right time to plant and another to reap,
A right time to kill and another to heal,
A right time to destroy and another to construct,
A right time to cry and another to laugh,
A right time to lament and another to cheer,
A right time to make love and another to abstain,
A right time to embrace and another to part,
A right time to search and another to count your losses,
A right time to hold on and another to let go,
A right time to rip out and another to mend,
A right time to shut up and another to speak up,
A right time to love and another to hate,
A right time to wage war and another to make peace.

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

0 comments:

Post a Comment