Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scripture Sunday


But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15





This is a new link-up.  Link up a verse every Sunday for your family to focus on that week.  Let's start the week in His Word!  

The only rule for this link-up is that it be to a post of a scripture you will focus on this week.  I would love to have you follow my blog and leave comments, but it's not required.  


1 comment:

  1. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”

    To each of you that I have awarded this Versatile Blogger Award, I do so with humble gratitude to my friend for passing it along to me and in thanks to you for sharing yourself with your readers. It challenges you to pass it in return to 15 others. You were among my list. Sometimes you strike my heart; sometimes you strike the secret part – that rubs me the wrong way in defense, sometimes you leave me breathless at your words or photos. You always leave me inspired, encouraged, challenged and stronger that I was before though. And for that, I pass this award along to you.

    Please visit me athttp://parenting-theblackhole.blogspot.com/2011/05/versatile-blogger-award.html to accept it and to pass it along to other bloggers! :)

    ReplyDelete