Saturday, May 7, 2011

Do Dinosaurs Eat Your Broccoli? Try Fruit Of The Spirit!


Do dinosaurs eat your broccoli?  



Do you find it difficult to get enough fruits and veggies in your and your family's diet?  Try Fruit of the Spirit.  It's a whole fruit puree rich in Anti-Oxidants and Alkalizing Minerals.  Just one ounce of this delicious juice provides you with 5 servings of fruits and veggies!


My husband and I have been drinking Fruit of the Spirit twice a day for two weeks now and we are loving how it makes us feel.


I have three precious boys to care for day and night.  I'm breastfeeding my 9 month old and still get up multiple times during the night with my youngest two.  I'm underweight and don't have the best eating habits.  Here's my typical breakfast. 


And some days it's just coffee.  It wakes me up, but also leaves me jittery.  I have a tendency to feel lightheaded and dizzy throughout the day and have a hard time keeping up with my boys. 

By just adding an ounce or two of Fruit of the Spirit to my routine I've begun to feel solid.  The jitteriness has disappeared and I only get dizzy if I haven't eaten.  I feel more whole.  I feel more present.  


I drink it for them.


So I don't miss a moment


So I can keep up


So I can keep pushing


I even put it in their sippy cups since sometimes they don't eat well either


You can find more info and buy Fruit of the Spirit here!

If you'd like to win one of two bottles we are giving away head over to Mamas Write and enter to win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment